attn: members in britain...pleases help re: toneau...

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: attn: members in britain...pleases help re: toneau...
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:09:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi!
I have a '63 midget which is right hand drive, and have
been having a bear of a time finding a toneau cover for it
over here in California..... I found one on e-bay in
England and am bidding on it, but am wondering what sort of
price are these going for and are they redially available
used in decent nick at swap meets? the one I am bidding on
is w/o a rollbar slots, but I can get that modified myself,
if anyone is aware of one for one of the older sprite II's
or midget I's can you contact me please?  thanks!  ;-)

Paul
'63 midget (maybe soon to get a bugeye bonnet!  ;-)
'66 land-rover 88" pick-up  (dailt driver)
'92 Ducati 750ss  (just drained the oil to find bits of the
main bearings in the drained oil so it's out of commision
'til I get new employment!)  ;-(
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com