Re: Proud new Bugeye owner

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Proud new Bugeye owner
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:14:01 EDT
Hey congratulations.
I am totally addicted to just looking at these Bugeyes.
I made the mistake of taking a fairly well running 948 and yanking the engine
out at the day after I sent a 1275 out to the machine shop.  Figured I would
have the whole sorted out quick enough and still have the TR to drive. Well
two days later the TR tried to swallow a bolt from the air cleaner and don't
ask. At least that is running now, but the wife's plans to redo the kitchen
and mine to expand the garage got in the way.
Frank claims he can change a clutch in two hours. He must be on metric time.
My advice to you, don't fuss with that thing until there is two feet of snow
on the ground. Enjoy the summer.

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A