HD-4 carbs????

To: Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: HD-4 carbs????
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hey!
While I was up at the folks house, I dug into my parts
stach in the barn where I found my set of HD-4?? carbs that
I took off a magnette fourteen years ago when I pulled the
engine to stick in my MGA.....stayed with hte ones in the A
as I had just re-built them so these went into the
barn...anyway...I was wondering if anyone has ever tried
these in a spridget? I reakise they would need a custom
mounting as the bolt pattern is different, but I love a
challenge. Any suggestions...oppinions?    I if the HD's
are not worth using, I may either put on e-bay, or more
likely polish up and make a cool set of book-ends or
paperweights outa them!  ;-0  (that way they can be used
later if I get another magnette)

Paul
(starting to get things together for the little
beastie....lined up a good header, need to figure out the
best cam, tear things open and see how bad the engine
really is...)
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com