Oil Leaks FILETIME=[61C193F0:01C21656]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Race, Group" <I-Race@yahoogroups.com>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "YahooGroups, SpriteMidget" <lbcandnonlbc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Oil Leaks FILETIME=[61C193F0:01C21656]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:38:16 -0500
Show of hands, how many of you have a car that leaks oil??
So do I, in fact, my American and Jap cars have taken it up to compete
with the Brit cars for attention.
Due to the company coming tomorrow, I wanted my drive to look less
"Simpson" like and got some bad ass pavement cleaner.
Would you believe that Dollar Genital has this stuff. It is $5 a gallon
and it is called Mean Green. Pour it on, use an old broom to brush it
in, hose it off, easy. It removed the stains I made this weekend working
on the 68 as well as the established stain where I normally park.
No financial interest, just happy with the product, imagine how happy
your S.O. will be to see the stain gone, yadda, yadda,
Brad