Mid Ohio

To: "'GreenBugeye@aol.com'" <GreenBugeye@aol.com>
Subject: Mid Ohio
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:31:38 -0400
Cc: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
ok you racey car types..
the RCCSA girls wheeled me around Mid ohio despite the pains and had a
chance to tour tinkerbell around the track at noon sunday. We got to Hook up
with our proud Triumph Thicko brothers (Wow great run Drews and Irv!!)
Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Yeah ok, so i cried the blues all the way
home, But it was a great event all the same. The Girls brought tinkerbell
along, unloaded and loaded her, and used her for general transportation for
a couple days. what a great crew, thanks again girls. It was nice to meet up
with Bill from the spridgets, too. We saw the aftermath of thew previous
days carnage, and i can say those nascar-triumphs of the Brits are tough! We
are still looking forward to getting onto the track later this year, but if
not, will most probably come spectate again. thanks to everyone for the
hospitality and freindship.
Doug West did the sprites (only 1 sprite!) proud until the old pinion
nemisis bit him on the 4th lap of the main event. Nicely set up car. hope he
comes north again. Hope all went well at blackhawk. Barn is back online
again, and with enough Vicodin, We should be working on the Ginetta again
soon. whats next guys?
R(wnik) Kansa