[NO LBC] Who Tickets

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NO LBC] Who Tickets
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:57:12 -0400
I was looking over the summer calendar over the weekend and found I have
needlessly created a conflict. The PA Rally is July 27. I also have tickets
to see The Who July 27. The Who tickets have to go.

I am offering them to the Spridget list first. Any one want them?? These are
Lawn tickets at the Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ (south side of Philly). Face
value is $35 each, that's what I paid, that's what I want.

If no one wants them I will be putting them on eBay later this week.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001