RE: More details on the new Bugeye

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More details on the new Bugeye
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:48:23 -0500
Pat Washburn (out of Wisconsin) used to run a Neon ACR like this, but his
spots were magnetic stick-ons. That might work for days when you feel like
attracting attention.

Of course he also had a helmet that was painted to look like a block of
swiss cheese

Pink was a stock color for Mk2 sprites. I kind of like it.
I'd prefer Dalmatian Spots myself...

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget (no paint whatsoever)