Re: Re:Re: Advice on locations- not much LBC

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Re:Re: Advice on locations- not much LBC
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:41:51 -0500
Cc: dmeadow@juno.com, jleclainche@cox.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey!  _I_ knew you were joking, I just didn't think the Frenchman would
get the right idea!  (That's my story and I'm sticking to it).

We'd be glad to have you, Jacques.  There's plenty of good competition in
F Production to keep you amused and great camradarie in the paddock to
bring you back.   There's always a keg of Shiner Bock for refreshment
after the races.  After you've saved all that money on your house and
racing, you'll get another bonus in not paying state income tax.

I'm sure you will prefer clogging your arteries with the many varieties
of Tex-Mex, good barbecue, and a wide variety of ethnic foods rather than
choking down a cheesesteak and a hot pretzel every day (is that ALL they
could come up with?).  Someday Frank will get south of Amarillo and
realize we are close to the ocean, close to the moun..., well, close to
the ocean, too.  And I only wear my boots to work on Friday, but then I'm
a banker.

David Littlefield (whose ex-wife is from Philly, so I've got that against
it from the start)
1962 MGA MkII
1974 MG Midget vintage racecar
1951 MGTD