Hardtop Installation

Subject: Hardtop Installation
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:59:09 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I just picked up a used hardtop for my 79 Midget and need a little help in
installing it.  The front latches line up okay but there are a couple of
L-shaped brackets to nail down the rear.  I must be missing a couple of
pieces because the L brackets from the top require a bolt inserted
vertically and the closest thing to attach it to is the spot where the
softtop hooks on and it would require a horizontal bolt.  The hardtop is
made by Custom Hardtops from Long Beach, CA.  Anyone have one of these?

Bill