RE: SpriteSpree 03 important info (Sprite Trek anyone?)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Sprite Spree Committee" <sprite2003@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SpriteSpree 03 important info (Sprite Trek anyone?)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:11:44 +1000
I'm attending this time! I've let Rick know.

Is anyone planning to drive from the West coast or from central?
(I will be in LA/SF/Minneapolis in the weeks immediately prior to
the event)

I'd love to join someone for a cross country trek in a Sprite! If you
plan to drive your spridget and you have a spare seat, please let me know!!

I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch more people in person.

Tony Bennetto from the Bugeye Barn here in melbourne will also be attending.

I'm sorry, but it is too far to bring one of my Spridgets!

Mike in Oz