RE: dielectric grease

To: d.carpenter7@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: dielectric grease
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:30:01 -0400
Ummm...I disagree. Dielectric grease was made for electrical components. The
only way I can see it not working is if your electrical connections are
Soooooo loose that there is NO metal to metal contact. I personally have
NEVER had this type of issue with dielectric grease.

Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.