RE: dielectric grease

To: grday@btinternet.com
Subject: RE: dielectric grease
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:35:18 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Cool. I thought there must be some confusion. Couldn't figure out why I
would be in peril. :o))

I'm glad that's straightened out! :o))

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."

- Albert Einstein.