Re: Heat problems

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heat problems
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:28:45 -0700
I'll repeat what I always do when this topic comes up... What's so bad about
200 degrees?  Water boils at 212, and under pressure it doesn't boil until
around 230 degrees, assuming correct cap and no leaks.  The car will run all
day, all week, all month, and all year comfortably at 200.  Watch the gauge,
and if it goes above about 220, then worry.
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino
74 Midget