Re: Non Spridget help... injectors

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non Spridget help... injectors
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:39:16 -0700
The bad part is this may be much more serious... like a cracked turbo
housing or a cylinder head problem. Not that there is ever a good time for
this, but it is extremely bad timing for me. The car due for a SMOG
certification in the next couple weeks and it's my only tow vehicle. I have
a Sprite in the paint shop at the moment.  I really can't afford a new car
right or what it will likely cost to make this repair now either.

Gerard