Re: Kids

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kids
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:47:19 -0500
From "Frank Clarici" <spritenut at Exit109.com>

> Let's face it, do any of us really want a Model T?
> --

             I DO! I DO!

Make mine a Model T roadster pick-up. (of course it would soon have a small
block Ford in it) I go to a street rod show every year where last year there
were over 700 cars. Every year on the way home I get to thinking that if I
sold the B and the Sprite (and now a Midget) and all the Brit stuff that I
could buy a '32 high boy roadster body and chassis and..............

Jim K.