Re: OF Test, NO LBC! 11 Aug 2002 09:24:25 -0500

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com (David Lieb)
Subject: Re: OF Test, NO LBC! 11 Aug 2002 09:24:25 -0500
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 11:22:30 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridget List), RBHouston@aol.com
"Is that kosher"

Well, "yesterday" it wasn't kosher, Dave.
"Today" is obviously a different matter.
(That's what makes old geezers so special
and why one might cheat to "get in"...it is,
after all, a highly respected group).

We are living in the days of new "ethics",
of professional politicians posing as "leaders" (they get a lot of
private money
and refuse to return the vote to the public
via REAL campaign finance reform) along with corporate "executives" who
fix stock
prices (thus filling their pockets) in collusion with accountants to
bilk the
average worker & American public in general, including old geezers
living on fixed incomes who've worked
all their lives supporting themselves and their families and sending
their kids to school (thus contributing to the system
rather than "taking"), out of literally
"billions & billions". I refer to these guys
as "American Friends of Osama" as they
go about dismantling the economy from
the "inside" as we spend billions fighting
those who would take it down otherwise.

This is probably the biggest theft ever
recorded in American history. And,
thus far, to my knowledge, these few
have still got all their assets, in one form
or another; but they may (at our expense, of course) have to go to a
minimum security prison for awhile and pay a "huge" fine of a million or
so (from the billions they stole, the interest off which should pay the
fine easily within a month or so), but otherwise they get to keep what
they stole. So, today, crime definitely pays, all with government
approval dispite the "smoke & mirror"
goverment "appearance" of disapproval.

Thus far, I do not see the
government taking back stolen assets
and returning it to the public coffers.
So guess our leaders probably made a ton
off this as well (considering they're more
likely "inside" rather than "outside") like the majority who's assets
got stolen.

Well, it's not like they are not doing anything about this....they're
"transferring
the fire" by starting another small blaze
as a diversion from all the foregoing....
they're using Martha Stewart for this (who
is probably as guilty as her accusers).

They'll do whatever they have to do, to get you "lookin' the other
way"!!

So yeah, Dave....."today", cheating is kosher...just ask Bill Clinton.
But you'll
have to get to him before he picks up
a gun and go's to fight for Israel. I guess
he's going to work his "tour of duty"  in between speaking engagements
aka
"speaking for dollars". Our current politicians have practiced this for
years...
Bill's still doing it on the "outside" 'cause
it really pays very highly for so little real
work and contribution to the whole.

Well....it's be fun...time for breakfast! :)

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)