oy vey!

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: oy vey!
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:18:30 -0600
Well kats and kittens, tomorrow begins the first 1/3 of the big move.  So for
the next two days if anyone sees 2 B's and a BGT heading east on I-80 honk and
wave.  We're heading out to Michigan (Grand Rapids if anyone cares) for the v8
convention this weekend.  Then onto Cleveland to drop off 2 mg's and buy a
pickup.  Then back to Colorado to pick up the rest of the cars/bikes/crap,
then back to Cleveland, so I won't be on the list for a while, but I'll be
back. :)  So like I said if you see us wave, and if we're all pulled over stop
and say hello.  We'll have 3 mechanics, and me so we shouldn't need help but a
hello will be nice.  If any of you crazy Michiganites are near Grand Rapids
there'll be some interesting conversion mg's there!

Take care everybody, and I'll see you soon greenbugeye!

P.S. I'm probably one of the youngest listers here and for the record I drool
every time I see this one model T in my town, and would love to have one of my
own some day, so it isn't just the older guys.  Us young'uns can understand it
too!