Re: parts (for sale)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts (for sale)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:12:21 -0400
That was my first thought. However, upon reading the email I got when I
signed up for the Spridget list, which say, in part:

"Feel free to ask about technical issues, parts and cars, either wanted or
for sale."

And, the email I got from subscribing to the Autojumble list says, in part:

distribution of commercial messages related to the automotive mailing lists
here at autox.team.net.  Such messages are inappropriate for any of the
regular automotive related mailing lists served from this site."

My interpretation is that as long as it's not commercial (meaning that you
don't make your "living" off from it) it's fine to post things for sale on
the Spridget list.

<dnw>

'72 Midget
'98 Safari