Re: parts (for sale)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parts (for sale)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:42:24 -0700
Almost exclusively, subscribers have always respected their use of the lists for
trading of parts. I've never seen any objectionable "for sale" postings and I
would speculate that any concerns about postings of items for sale would center
around repetitive offers from subscribers whose main purpose to be here was for
profit.

IMHO, the lbc vendors that subscribe to THIS list contribute much more than they
profit from us simple folk.

jay f