A few simple questions

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A few simple questions
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:36:48 -0600
ok guys and gals!!  I am looking for a few easy answers.

My '59 Bugeye that went into the body shop in January 2000 is finally done!!
well, almost.

I remember a while back there being some discussion about seals on the doors
and hood.  Where is the best place to get them from?  If I remember correctly
the problem was the seal for the hood didn't work properly.

Also, due to the amount of body work that needed done I would like to know
what the paint code is the original white color on the 1959 Bugeye.  I am
thinking this color may be the best bet to cover up any imperfections in the
body.  I know the body guy did an awesome job, but he is unsure about painting
it black like I originally thought.

Thanks for the help.

Tom