Re: Wire Wheel Removal

To: JMCarter49@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Removal
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:40:30 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
It's the front, but it's a parts car, so I am not to terribly concerned
about that aspect. I do appreciate your offer, but the body is the main
thing that I am wanting to preserve to go with the car. I am going to
try the towing idea this afternoon. Thank you to all that offered the
great advice. I don't have a blue wrench, or I would have gone there
before hitting the list.
Brad