Re: Radiator

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Radiator
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:40:36 -0500
Cc: david@vermonthardwoods.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I bought a new one from Moss recently for about $135 (with discount from
a distributor, I think Lbcarco).  It was made in Portugal by Magnetti
Marelli, an Italian firm.  It has a fin design that is much better than
the original stock version.

Where are you guys buying $200 Chinese radiators?  Are you talking about
the early rads, rather than the later cross flows?

David Littlefield
1962 MGA MkII
1974 MG Midget vintage racecar
1951 MGTD