Re: Radiator

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Radiator
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:25:22 -0700 (PDT)
--- David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com> wrote:
> Where are you guys buying $200 Chinese radiators?
> Are you talking about
> the early rads, rather than the later cross flows?

The POS one I have that looks like it came from a
soldering class at the kindergarten at the Braille
school was from Victoria British, $200+.  It's a
downflow (early) style.

Back to working on the racecar...tonight's fun
included new rocker assembly, new (recored) rad in,
Mallory distributor out, proper 23D with lots of
advance at 3000 RPM in....gotta bolt the exhaust
manifold (3 into one, look for it soon on ebay) in and
wake the neighbors with the Sidewinder muffler removed
and replaced with an exhaust trumpet (paybacks a b!tch
for them using a Ditch Witch the other day at 6 am on Saturday...).

=====
Ron Soave