Re: Pictures of the Keeper of the Cloth

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pictures of the Keeper of the Cloth
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:47:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/23/02 2:21:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

<< It is really mind-boggling how much space there is between houses in the
 middle of the country.  An acre is not at all uncommon, and most houses have
 more.  But even my place had a lot of outdoor space by comparison to yours.
 How many Spridgets are in your garage, though??? >>

The garage is at my country house, which was on old dairy farm. The farm was
subdivided before I bought it, and now sits on a relatively small piece of
land, by Columbia County standards, 8 acres.
What is shocking is not how much undeveloped land there is here, but rather
we are 2 hours away from New York City.

David Oliner