Re: Pictures of the Keeper of the Cloth

To: <SDOliner@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pictures of the Keeper of the Cloth
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:55:27 -0400
undeveloped land?   i thought the dirt roads were pretty cool too!  we have
very few dirt roads left here any more.  there were dirt roads here almost
20 years ago but all that has changed drastically now.
heck!  as of last year we even got a regional police department!  we had to
call the state police previously if there was a need for police
intervention.   now we have "andy and barney".

chuck.