Re: was Tire info, now Sugar Daddies

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was Tire info, now Sugar Daddies
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:26:39 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/02 8:59:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
breeanna1012000@yahoo.com writes:

> there is alot of things I suppose I need to do,
> probably # 1 is I NEED to FIND a SUGAR DADDY TO DO IT
> ALL FOR ME AND I WOULDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DOING
> THIS ALL BY MYSELF...SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO VOLUNTEER
> ON HERE YOU JUST LET ME KNOW

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just a thought, but maybe there is a group of male listers who would like to
apply for the position.  We get together every once in a while to work on
someone's car (Larry Macy's is this weekend), so maybe we can work out a deal
with Bree!

Splitting her expenses, say, 5 or 6 ways, should be possible.  Then Bree
could just share all she has to offer with the group.  ;-)  Bree would even
get the use of any Spridget belonging to the group.  Hey, this sounds like
fun!  Kind of like a harem for Bree.

Whaddya say, Bree?  Would you like a group of Spridget owners in Texas, or
would you like to move to the right coast with the OSHIT Group?  I'll let the
left coasters make their own offer.

(BTW, I'm really just kidding!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward