Re: was Tire info, now Sugar Daddies

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: was Tire info, now Sugar Daddies
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Allen,,

I only want the "BENEFITS" with no
effort on my part and no return policy
included,,,can you guys handle that?

I figure if I just could come up with an even
"SADDER" story and really pour the old
syrup on really thick,,I could maybe get
everyone to pitch in and just buy me a
really nice MOBILE with "SPANKING" BRAND
NEW TIRES already on it, and in a year
or so when I have RUN THE RUBBER completely
off them, I could come up with a NEW sad
story and have everyone feel really "sorry" again
for me and get me another one..( of my liking
of course) how bout that ALLEN? LOL :)

I know you are kidding and I like that about
you guys and so am i kidding..but the idea
does sound pretty good,,,if you want to
start putting into my collection plate it
can be found at www.breeanna.com/for a good
cause.com...lol lol

come on lets all give joyously and abundantly! lol

Lets see how much I have come up with by 8:00 p.m.
my time...I bet I wont have enough to
even buy a cup of coffee on the way home in
the morning...lol lol

Thanks anyway!! lol lol

AND I was only KIDDING on the SUGAR DADDY thing,,
DONT want one DONT need one...lol lol I can
handle life and its blows all by myself...:)

Hey, but thanks for considering me and my
situation..lol lol lol I know you were
ONLY thinking about ME! lol lol...

Have a gREAT DAY!!!