Re: Hi,tspeed,japanese girl VS playboy

To: "Spridget List" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hi,tspeed,japanese girl VS playboy
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:59:12 -0400
Tom,

Unfortunately, the origin of the infected email is not so easy to trace as
looking in the "From" box.

Given the frequency of infected emails that I receive, it would be great if
everyone would scan their computers for the Klez virus.  The software is
free on Symantec's site to scan for and remove the klez virus.

Robert D.