Re: speedo probs

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: speedo probs
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 21:13:50 -0400
You are going to hate to hear this but if you are running a ribcase tranny
the nut holding the gear inside the tranny is loose. You have to pull the
tranny and take off the back half of the tranny and tighten this nut and
then comes the fun part of trying to get the two tranny pieces back together
so the shifter levers line up. I had the same problem I tried and tried to
get the two halves back together and finally gave up and took it to an
expert. If you look in the new V.B. catalog (SM 39) on page 93 the nut is
part 45 and the gear that is turning is part 46.

Dave
60 Bugeye