Re: [midgetsprite] correct heat range/spark plugs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] correct heat range/spark plugs
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:02:20 EDT
Along this same line, I picked up Bosch Platinum Plus 4 plugs from Peter C.
and finally had the time to install them.  I also bought new Magnecor wires
from Moss.

The engine seems to run smoother than it did.  The old plugs were not very
old and all looked fine when removed.  The OEM plug wires that the P.O.
installed were absolute crap.  The plug ends had no spring tension to hold
them in place.

I attribute the smoother running more to the Magnecor wires than the plugs,
but why not use the best plugs in my toy?!?  I now have Platinum Plus 4's and
Magnecors in both cars.

Just my 2 pence, YMMV!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward