Re: [midgetsprite] correct heat range/spark plugs

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] correct heat range/spark plugs
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:00:28 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Just a side note pertaining to spark plugs.  Those of you looking to recreate
your 90 degree brass spark plug connector on the end of your copper plug wire
are
in luck.  I found a gentleman that owns a classic auto wire loom business that
sells these brass 90 degree connectors for .40 cents apiece.  He also has
looming
machines to re-cover your cloth covered harness if that is all you need.  Some
wire harnesses are O.K., they just have the cloth rotted off of them due to heat
under the bonnet.  Email me for a  phone number or if it's just the connectors
you are interested in, I can pick them up next time I take my Harley to my
mechanic (he's next door).  He also sells lacquer coated braided wire in Lucas
colors in minimum 10 foot lengths.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite