Re: Convertble Tops teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g83FZ8n28135

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Jean-François Gratton <jfgratton@w3m.net>
Subject: Re: Convertble Tops teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g83FZ8n28135
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:32:09 -0400
Hi JF,

Can't really comment on the Caribou tops, other than I've generally heard good
things about them.

I have a top from Prestige Auto Tops (http://www.prestigeautotops.com) and am
very pleased with it. I have their "SV" vinyl which is their middle grade
vinyl. They also have "Stayfast" and "Mohair" fabrics. The fit and finish are
excellent - the holes for the Tenax snaps were prepunched, and they included
all new snaps. When I ordered it the fellow I spoke with was probably the most
polite person I've ever dealt with while ordering something. BRW, they have a
US 800 number, but it seems to forward to England. The guy I spoke with was
very British. ;-)

I also have the zip-down window you asked about - I really like it. Great for
days where you don't want to put the top completely down, but want more air.

No financial interest, just a very pleased customer.
HTH!

Eddie
1971 Midget "Bebop"

From Jean-Frangois Gratton <jfgratton at w3m.net>