Re: Aussie in Wisconsin

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Aussie in Wisconsin
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 18:26:13 -0500
Cc: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, "'Peter C.'" <nosimport@mailbag.com>, mikeg@vicnet.net.au, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
My brother made some home brew that didn't travel well either. They forgot to
add
a gallon of water when mixing up the ingredients, and the bottles had a tendency
to explode. I even had them wrapped in diapers sitting on carpet in the back of
the truck. Glass and beer all over the place.............
Brad