Aussie in Wisconsin

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Subject: Aussie in Wisconsin
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:02:25 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
MikeG wrote:

Oh, and Peter -- the advice about Liney's beer was great. I did my best to
sample as much of the Linenkugel's beers as I possibly could. Nice beers!
Chippewa Falls was much more fun that I thought it would be -- lots of
little
taverns with friendly locals and plenty of cheese curds!

Peter!!  I can understand "sampling" Liney if you happen to be in Chippewa
Falls, but certainly not to the point of pleasant excess. What's a run
through Wisconsin without Point Beer?!!!  You have to save stomach space for
that Point Bock and leave the Leinenkugel for the tourists from Illinois
(a.k.a. F.I.B.'s).
--JohnD