Re: Floor replacement

Subject: Re: Floor replacement
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 00:00:26 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I saw somewhere someone cut curved sections of plywood and bolted them
to the car so it would roll a quarter turn without touching the floor.
Can't remember just now where that was. Or for those that want one, I
built a rotiserie using two engine stands. Attached to the front frame
rail bumper bolts and slid square tubes into the spring pockets. See my
web page for a couple photos.

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pictures from Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/pvgp.htm