Spares scavenger hunt

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spares scavenger hunt
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:17:40 -0700
Hello everyone,

Well, not long ago I wrote the list introducing myself and requesting help
in locating a good car to start building on.  Happily, one of our own
stepped forward and has been helping prep a little '71 Midget which, if all
goes right, will arrive here in Bellevue sometime in mid-late September.
Thanks Gerard!

Here's the thing, my new baby needs parts and I thought that I would do a
little fishing here on the Spridgets list before writing a check to Moss or
VicBrit.  I am immediately in need of the following (remember, this is a
basically all stock 71 Midget):

1. Ignition switch assembly and pigtail wiring harness
2. Accelerator cable
3. Horn switch
4. Set of air filter elements
5. Generator brushes (or a good, cheap generator!)
6. Front turn signal lens (both)
7. More advice on the Carb problem described by Gerard last week!
8. Your patience

There are more, but getting my hands on these will help get started.

Thanks in advance,

Will