Re[3]: Free Bass Ale (NOW: BENNIES)

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[3]: Free Bass Ale (NOW: BENNIES)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 22:55:46 -0400
Hello Bill,

BG> Hello Ankitterer,

BG> Wednesday, September 4, 2002, 8:08:24 PM, you wrote:

Aac>> In a message dated 9/4/02 4:27:13 PM, spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

Aac>> I understand turistas and snowbirds, but what, pray tell, is a benny?
Have a
Aac>> good time on the other side of OUR land, anyway.

My office mate at work is a non-bennie.  He told me how to tell if a
person is a bennie.  When you ask a person where are they going when
they go to the ocean and they answer "the shore", that person is a
bennie.  A non-bennie would have answered "the beach", since they are
already at "the shore".

If you notice Frank C. always says "the beach".  Has some truth.
More useless information.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"The liver is evil, it must be punished"
77 Midget
02 Irish Terrier