Re: new to list

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new to list
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:16:35 -0600
Oh to be in vintage. I long for 13/13 rules and not having to hawk the
children for every race. But alas here in Denver, RMVR only allows Pre '67
LBCs. I'd trade for a vintage racer in a heartbeat.

Long story, short. The  rubbery little bastard car was free (before race
mods anyway). I'm getting my butt kicked by H-word Civics and SSC Neons
right now. I'm collecting a LOT of their paint on my rear bumper but
hopefully I'll have something for them soon and start getting paint on my
FRONT bumper (evil Laugh).
--
Jay Shaffer
shaf@zenten.com