Re: NO LBC...42 Buick!

Subject: Re: NO LBC...42 Buick!
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:29:08 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I found one of these sitting in a barn many years ago. Based on clues, it had
sat
for 18 years.
Big beast of a car but really cool. Took about 40 minutes and we were riding
around the pasture like we owned it. Owner said I could have it for 100.00
before
she saw it run.
But for an hour or so we were WAY cool!
Bruce (TX)