heading to stowe Vt.!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: heading to stowe Vt.!
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:41:24 -0400
well it's certain now!  i'm heading to stowe to pick up a MGC for a
gentleman.   so i guess i'll say hello to larry while i'm there!  lol    !!
i have to travel hours and hours to say hello to someone who lives about 45
min. away!
i'll take a look at the vendors area for anything i can use on my cars here
and then begin my way home from stowe.   i figure i'll be home around noon
sunday if i get enough highway behind me saturday after we leave the show.
we will spend 1 night in a motel on the way home.
anyone going to be there i'll either be wearing a blue with yellow
printing(swedish flag's colors! )"vintage saab racing group" t shirt or a
black embroidered "speed research and restoration vintage racing" t shirt
..say hello!
you can not miss the "lust bus" with a MGC on the trailer.
see y'all there!

chuck
here i go again!  this time it's my truck and trailer!  (i'm so gratefull!)