Re: any suggestions?

To: "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: any suggestions?
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:44:28 -0400
Cc: <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
clutch disc lining coming apart ?  like in a rivet or two no longer holding
the disc and steel wave plate sandwich firmly together?
that would create a dragging disc yet still allow normal shifting at at
speed.   very-very rare but you have covered the usual bases so i just
thought i'd throw that thought out for consideration?

chuck.
the guy who is never home much?????????