Re: spridgets-digest V1 #1821

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, JHa2297255@aol.com
Subject: Re: spridgets-digest V1 #1821
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:48:31 -0400
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
I supported the car using 4 jack stands and two pieces of wood long enough
to span the width of the car at both the front and rear.  Under the radiator
near the bumper mounts in the front and across the trunk floor in the rear
( no gas tank).  Then using a jack at the center of the trans tunnel, with
the doors shut I could adjust the body for proper alignment and still open
the doors for welding access to the rockers.  Adjust the jack slightly
higher than you think -just a little - to account for the sag when the body
is again lowered on all fours.  The car will collapse if you do not support
the center.  Good luck!

Dan