Re: Hello

To: "Clayton La Baw" <clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov>, "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <RBHouston@aol.com>, <argelion@epcc.edu>
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:02:07 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
 Son of a B___!  THAT was the first kit
 car I ever fell in love with.  1973 if I remember
 correctly.  Yep...still have my original manual
 here and adverts.  I never did get one though.
 At that time, they were running for something like
 $1.5 - $3K for the entire kit,  wiring, glass,
chrome and all the parts you described. Then came
 the oil crunch. The fiberglass alone shot up to
something like $5K  in less than two years.   :-(

 ...still love the car (even as a kit car).  There was
one for sale at  the Carlisle, PA show in  2001.
If it hadn't been so abused and the guy had been
a bit more reasonable (less of a twit) , it would be
in my driveway presently.

 Congrats on a RARE 'toy'.

 Paul Tegler
 wizardz@toad.net