70 FT lbs. Re: Torque Value Needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 70 FT lbs. Re: Torque Value Needed
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:26:29 -0700 (PDT)
The torque value is 70 ft-lbs.  I had emailed this
earlier to David privately and the list, but forgot to
chop the trailer off to the list.  This value has been
mentioned by several people in the thread. I have this
listed in my log book as gotten from an old manual by
an old mechanic friend, it's also on the web on Patton
Dickson's torque value page.   Can we kill it now???
http://sbc.yahoo.com