Re: gas milage

To: TeachJP@aol.com, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gas milage
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 09:49:30 -0500
John,
         I would invest in an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. About 25
bucks. Most fuel pumps put out a bit too much pressure. That Weber should
like around 1.5 psi. I found in all of the applications I've used DGVs on
(Volvos, Land Rovers, Midgets) that the regulator added at least 50% to my
mileage. For spirited times, like autox, crank it up a bit.
         Peter C
==