RE: Moto Lita boss

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, w.gilroy@verizon.net
Subject: RE: Moto Lita boss
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:10:56 -0500
Bill--
I had posted a query when I had trouble fitting the catalog-listed
boss/adapter for a MotoLita wheel to my '68 Midget.  My car appears to have
the original US-spec steering column and I never did figure out why I had so
much trouble.  Even tried a different manufacturer. And different sources.
Finally resorted to ordering and returning a whole bunch of them and using
the one that fit.  Spent quite a bit on shipping, since I had to buy a wheel
with some of them.  Final fit?  Second-hand wheel and adapter off of a
bugeye sitting on the floor at Winners Circle in Ohio.  Go figure.
--JohnD

Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:24:24 -0400