Dashboard / Instrument Lamps

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dashboard / Instrument Lamps
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
Over the course of the last year I've managed to get
all of Bugsy's instruments working. Problem is at
night dash lights are so dim that I can hardly read
any of the instruments. Any ideas on ways to improve
lamp brightness. I'm guessing it has something to do
with lack of voltage and 30+ years of green brass
connections but since I don't have any munchkins
available to take my dash all apart and rewire / clean
all connections anyone have any decent ideas on how to
correct this problem.

Possibly high resistance in the headlamp switch? This
is about the only switch I can't recall removing and
cleaning the contacts on. Thanks in advance for your
help.

=====
Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH
http://faith.yahoo.com