Carbs Back

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carbs Back
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:10:17 -0500
Got the carb bodies back from Joe Curto today. I got them all put together,
put the manifolds back on, new studs, washers and brass nuts, too. Put on
the new heat shield (scraped on the old one for a half hour before I saw the
crack) and figured out the brackets. I found them in the trunk but didn't
know what they were for until I saw a picture of an engine with them on it.
Put the carbs on, took the carbs off and turned the throttle link around,
put the carbs back on, and dicovered the new carb to carb hose was too
short. Geez, I really wanted to hear it run tonight. Oh well, my feet were
getting cold anyway. (Yeah, it's 40 degrees here in western Illinois.)

Jim K.

Going to Quincy Sunday, they're expecting around 800 street rods for the
fall color run. Saturday would be better but of course I've gotta work all
day.