Too fast

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Too fast
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
Well it started out simple enough. Wheels, drums and right axle came off and
out with moderate persuasion but the left axle came out about 1/2 an inch but
will go no more. The right side axle looked fine. Isn't that the drive wheel?

I've drained the differential hub now and will try to unbolt it tommorrow. (I
only have a couple of hours daylight after work for this.) Is there something
different about the left axle?  Last week it used to spin independently from
the drive shaft, now sometimes it's turning the drive shaft??

If I just unbolt the universal from the diff will I be able to slide it forward
enough to remove the front cover?

Thanks again, Jack