Serials

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Serials
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 04:45:28 EDT
All this investigation is more fun,I think, than exploring King Tut's tomb.
Trouble is, I rebuilt the parts car! I saw a Bugeye awhile back registered as
a 1963 HAN6xxxxx. I wonder what that was about?! I have seen so many with
incomplete data plates that I am scared to buy anything for fear that it was
stolen at one time. You know the drill,--invest $4000 in something, and have
the original owner and his lawyer come along and collect "his" car. I guess I
am sick of worrying about the Middle East, --need something closer to home to
worry about. see you all later, Bob C in KS